Accounts Payable Administrator
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 120m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 300 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 12,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31 year safety record.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance department. The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team and will be based in our Head Office in Airside Business Park, Swords.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join Europes leading airline and to gain experience in a fast paced environment dealing with vendors across Europe.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of all incoming invoices, both by post and email
- Maintain vendor master data
- Provide support to accounts payable account representatives
- Ensure efficient circulation of invoices throughout the organisation
- Ensuring compliance with all corporate policies
- Processing high volume invoices into our SAP accounting package
- Validating high volume invoices into our Workflow and Airpas finance system
- Ensure scanning and archiving is completed in a timely manner
- Perform related ad-hoc admin duties as required
- Working knowledge of financial systems is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- SAP experience an advantage