Fleet Planner - Graduate
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Fleet Planner to join their engineering department. You will work as part of a team with the responsibility for planning scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Ryanairs fleet of over 350 Boeing 737-800 aircraft throughout our engineering bases.
The successful candidate will be based in our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join us and gain experience in Europes leading airline.
Duties will include:
- •Review and planning day to day Engineering Maintenance requirements.
- •Liaising with Station Engineers in our bases around Europe.
- •Creating spread sheets for Maintenance Plans- Fleet Forecasts-Stats.
- •Using your skills, ideas & knowledge that will be gained throughout your appointment for better planning.
- •Assigning Maintenance tasks to our team of Co-ordinators throughout the Ryanair Network
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate – knowledge of Word & Excel
- Self- motivated
- Aviation knowledge an advantage
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team