B2 Licensed Engineer - STN
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Line Experience
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands-on role with Ryanair or one of our engineering partners and hold a B2 Engineering Licence with 737NG type rating, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we offer an EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE INCLUDING REVISED SHIFT PATTERNS, with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.