Technical Records Adminstrator
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Technical Records Administrator to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join our team and gain experience in Europes leading airline.
The Engineering Technical Record section is responsible for maintaining the airplane records of our fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Based in Ryanair Head Offices at Dublin Airport, this job involves updating computer and paper engineering records for the Ryanair fleet.
Duties will include:
- Checking returned paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Keeping an organised filing system for paperwork and electronic scanned documents.
- Updating Amos computer system.
- Assisting engineers with component change queries.
- Preparing reports for airplane record reviews.
- Keeping airplane logbooks and maintenance records up to date and secure as required by
- Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Attention to detail.