Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland,a Ryanair company is currently looking for Payroll Analyst
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for providing support to our payroll team in Dublin in the carrying out of ancillary payroll tasks such as production of sector pay files, roster analysis and providing support to our Polish Payroll Manager and Dublin Finance team. As the role is within a European Shared Service Centre there will be opportunities for career development through providing support for other jurisdictions. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work with an experienced team gaining financial services experience within the Aviation Industry.
- Preparation of Sector pay files in line with approved procedures.
- Analysis of rosters to provide information to crew for tax compliance matters.
- Providing support to the team outputting our Travel Labs Poland payroll.
- Providing advice to employees on payroll related issues.
- Liaise with Group Finance on payroll and other issues.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in multi jurisdiction payroll and social insurance compliance function.
- Previous experience in aviation payroll an advantage.
- A detailed knowledge of payroll and social insurance in Poland including dealing with non-residents. Knowledge of payroll / social insurance compliance system in another jurisdiction is an advantage.
- Language(s) – Excellent level of English is essential and another European language would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (Payroll Software, MS Office (advanced Excel).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated with strong sense of initiative and responsibility.
Ability to priorities tasks when working under tight deadlines
Private medical health care
Flight Tickets discount