Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Digital Experience Team and we want to hire an enthusiastic Digital Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest ecommerce platforms in a fast paced and challenging environment.
From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art head office in Dublin, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We want bright, talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about ecommerce, love a challenge and who like to get stuck in. You should work well with other people but should be able to work on your own initiative too.
Closing date: 20th January 2018
- Content management of Ryanair.com
- Supporting the Campaigns team on campaign planning, roll out and reporting
- Supporting the Campaigns team on the creation of landing pages
- Planning the onsite Merchandising roadmap with the team
- Working with our offshore creative company on campaign production for desktop, mobile, tablet and the app
- Ensuring campaigns are supported across all available marketing touchpoints
- Supporting marketing stakeholders on their website needs
- Managing content change requests from other areas of the business
- Working with our copy writer and localisation partner to ensure best in class copy that converts
- Responding and tracking Jira tickets from our IT team which require content management
- Coordinating the localisation process – Working the agency, reviewing for truncation, arranging native speaker reviews and inputting revisions (App and website)
- Supporting other team members in Digital Experience on campaigns and optimisation projects
- Adhoc user journey reviews across various browsers, devices etc.
- Effectively report trading limitations such site availability, platform functionality or process issues to the relevant team for resolution or development
- Keeping abreast of customer verbatim and competitor activity – Twitter, Facebook
- Become an AEM, Adobe Target and Swrve superuser
- Management of HR Locker platform for the Digital Experience group
- Experience working in the aviation industry is a benefit
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, drive results and evaluate success
- Naturally highly organised; with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A problem solver and an enthusiastic team contributor
- Self-motivated and commercially minded