SVQ C-Check Supervisor
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance, is inviting applications for C-Check Supervisor to join our Heavy Maintenance team in Seville. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Base Maintenance / Cat C final CRS certifying engineer.
- Authorization of high cost spares and control of the spares shortage list to ensure that all items are ordered.
- Support and assist the zone supervisors.
- Maintain a high quality standard of work for himself / herself and staff under their supervision.
- Ensuring that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulatory Authorities, the company MOE, Procedures and individual Personal Authorization Certificates.
- Completion of allocated tasks within pre-determined targets.
- Ensuring company regulations, discipline and working practices are adhered to by the manpower under their supervision.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensuring that the company Health and Safety Policy is adhered to in the areas of his / her responsibility.
- Ensuring aircraft documentation is completed accurately in all aspects in accordance with the Company Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Carrying out Line Maintenance duties when designated by the Hangar Manager / Supervisor.
- Responsible for effective utilization and improved efficiency of staff under his / her supervision.
- Carry out any other tasks as reasonably required by the Hangar Manager / Supervisor.
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified C License
- B737-800 type rating will be a plus
- Extensive aircraft experience (5 – 10 years) with some supervisory level, preferably hangar based
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- Location: Seville
- Employment type: Full-time
- Remuneration: In accordance with experience