Web Insight Analyst
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Spain is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We have approximately forty million visitors a month to our web sites from across Europe. Slight changes in conversion rates make a big difference and it is critical that everything that we want to measure on the site and app is tagged correctly. In this role you will work within the Insight team that supports Marketing and Digital Experience. This role is critical for the business to help identify and communicate insight that can help improve web conversion
Your responsibilities as an Insight Analyst will include:
- Understand the key figures that the team produces and the process that has been taken to get these
- Perform deep dives and build models using site analytics data (both raw clickstream and from automated tools) that help us understand customer and market behaviours.
- Interpret the business meaning and recommendations from the reporting and modelling that has been done.
- Identify potential efficiencies in these processes and scope with BI to automate
- Understand all sources of data available and how to query them to accurately produce figures that the business can make decisions on.
- Understand and gather site analytics business requirements and communicate to BI, become the point of contact between site analytics team and BI
- Deep involvement in the delivery of daily and weekly reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom dashboards and reporting solutions for site analytics to facilitate in more timely delivery of insight
- 2-3 years experience on standard industry web analytics tools e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc. (ideally within online ecommerce)
- Working knowledge of and a desire to use different analytical coding languages (python, SQL, R) and tools (Tableau, Qlikview) for understanding business and customer performance using click behaviour
- Experience of visualising and interpreting data and communicating this to help inform business decisions.
- Degree in a technical subject (maths, engineering, computer studies, economics)
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and strong excel skills
- Ability to relay technical knowledge to stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge
- Highly numerate, with a desire to understand customer behaviour through data
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on technical projects proactively
- Attention to detail and good time management and prioritisation skills a must
- Excellent English communication skills
- Understanding of and experience in website tagging
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution