.Net Developer - Ryanair
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are looking for talented .NET developers to join our new digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities as a .NET Developer will include:
- The candidate will possess a keen interest and be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- The candidate will demonstrate a desire to learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- An ability to write end to end solutions for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of and practical experience with .NET web application development and related application frameworks.
- A good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Hands on experience of unit and automated testing.
- An understanding of modern web security techniques.
- Experience of working in an agile or other rapid development environmentDelivering best-in-class .NET applications, web services and complex solutions
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices
Desired skills and experience
- Proficient in .NET, C#
- Experience with JSON, XML and RESTful services
- REST, Unix, Open ID, Oauth, NoSQL, relational database, Docker, Jira, Nunit.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Fluent in English