CAME Auditor - Engineering
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a CAME Auditor to join their team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, the successful candidate will work as part of our engineering team who are responsible for the continued airworthiness of our fleet of over 410 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft and preparation for the introduction of the Boeing Max.
Working as part of a team you will review and update CAME and associated Technical Procedures to ensure Ryanairs continued industry leading engineering standards.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 legislation
- Be familiar with CAME / MOE structure,
- Have PART M and PART 145 Audit experience and
- Have experience in dealing with Aviation Authority Auditors
- Have experience writing / updating CAME / MOE documents