Business Analyst - Digital Experience
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 69 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 180 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry 86 million customers this year and has an outstanding 30-year safety record.
The role of the Digital Business Analyst is to understand and drive the product development of Ryanair’s platforms. You will be tasked with working with multiple stakeholders across the business in order to gather and document project requirements and to assist in the development process of Ryanair.com. This permanent position will be based in Madrid, in Travel Labs Spain, that provides services for Ryanair.
- Meet and work directly with stakeholders to define project requirements.
- Collect and analyse business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development teams.
- Translate high-level business requirements into robust functional specifications that are supported by user story boards/user cases.
- Work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master and UX/UI designers on use cases
- Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans and maintain product backlog
- Drive business analyst’s best practice to ensure high quality output is achieved.
- Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis
- Experience of working with Product teams and UX/UI designers an advantage
- At least 2/3 years of writing requirements documents and other software development materials
- Experience of working in and agile, fast-paced consumer centric ecommerce environment.
- Experience of working on major consumer interfacing websites an advantage
- Strong hands-on Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Document writing and detailed process understanding
- Communicating and Influencing
- Formalised training in Project Management or Process/Lean desirable