Ground Operations Airport Development Manager
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Ground Operations Airport Development Manager to join our team.
As we continue to expand our fleet from over 416 Boeing 737-800 aircraft to over 580 by 2024, the successful candidate will work as part of our Ground Operations department and will report to the General Manager for UK Operations with responsibility for representing Ryanair’s interests with regard to Operational Suitability, Contingency Planning, Commercial Control, Delivery Performance in 18 UK airports.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring Ryanair attains best operational facilities and value for money
- Meeting Attendance
- Deliver Presentations
- Cross departmental co-ordination
- Report summary
- Develop strong working partnerships with Airport Authorities
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- A minimum of 5 years Aviation experience at management level
- A background in Quantity Surveying preferred but not essential
- Excellent Computer skills