Network Planning Analyst
Ryanair, Europe’s largest airline, is looking for an ambitious, driven and hardworking analytical Graduate/Post Grad to join Europe’s busiest commercial team as a Network Planning Analyst. The successful candidate will be based in Ryanair’s Dublin Offices and report directly to the Director of Network Optimisation. You will work as part of a small team responsible for planning and optimising Ryanair’s schedule, the busiest in Europe with over 2000 daily flights. As Ryanair grow from carrying 130m passengers today to 200m by 2024 we will need our internal talent to show that they have the ability to take on more responsibility and there will be a lot of opportunity for the right candidate to grow their career at Ryanair.
You will be responsible for:
- Construction of Ryanair’s schedule
- Integration of new aircraft deliveries into the network
- Management of slot portfolios at a number of airports
- Communication of key scheduling information to senior management in a number of departments
- Work closely with the Route Development Team to identify commercial opportunities
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure the smooth operation of the schedule, announcement of new routes, etc.
- Analysis of schedule efficiency
- Resolving ad-hoc queries
- Ability to solve multi-dimensional problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Fluent in English
- Third level qualification an advantage
- Systems literate
Competitve Salry and airline benefits.