Customer Management & Marketing Executive
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 new Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
Here in Ryanair Digital Experience, one of our cores goals is to raise the bar in the area of Customer Management and Marketing through better forward planning, integration of owned media channels (website, app, email, push, social, our content platform to name a few) and more efficient targeting and personalisation – across all customer lifecycles and strategic marketing pillars.
What you will be working on:
- Marketing planning across all of our strategic pillars and lifecycle programs, monitoring and reporting upon every initiative we undertake.
- Lots of idea generation workshops with our Channel Leads and your co-workers in Marketing Planning - constantly reviewing our lifecycles and coming up with ways to Surprise and Delight our customers throughout their journey, while also growing share of wallet.
- You’ll ensure all marketing activities are integrated across all owned media channels and are delivering results for the business.
- You’ll understand our customer base – relentlessly identifying ways to target our customers more efficiently throughout their lifecycles, maximising audience potential wherever we can.
- You’ll work closely with our partners to improve their marketing initatives, monitoring conversion performance and reporting on these improvements.
- You’ll know what others are doing – who can we take inspiration from? Can we do it better? What does best in class look like?
- Preparing and running regular marketing meetings and monthly presentations and sharing plans, snapshots and exec summaries with our Senior Mgmt. Team on a regular basis.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing/email marketing/digital marketing in a fast-paced environment
- A marketing or business degree
- Creative mindset and a Can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Comfortable with numbers
- Must be highly organised with superb attention to deal
Closing date of Wednesday 26 September