Executive Assistant - Chief Financial Officer
Our state of the art Headquarters, in Swords, Co Dublin, employs over 400 people and is home to our Flight Operations, Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, HR and Customer Service functions. The moment you walk through the doors, you can feel the energy and life here moves at an extremely fast pace. Working for Europe's favourite airline is fun and we want to hire people who are looking for a career where hard work is rewarded with a fast track career path, we don't like to get in peoples way if they want to progress within the company. We have come a long way over a short period of time and we want you to be part of the next stage of our journey as we continue to experience extensive growth. We are changing the way that people travel and investing heavily in our talent.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our Finance team. This role reports directly to our Chief Financial Officer and will provide executive support to the department. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic and hard working person to join a busy finance department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become involved in ongoing projects within the department to allow them to develop both personally and professionally.
This role will include:
- Providing general administrative support to the CFO and department;
- Diary management and organising travel schedules and itineraries;
- Department correspondence management;
- Filing/maintaining of office records;
- Minute taking and dictaphone typing;
- Invoice processing and assisting with legal budget control;
- Research and assistance in the preparation of briefing notes, presentations and correspondence;
- Organising events, including investor briefings, study trips, etc.;
- Assisting with corporate governance filing and notification obligations;
- Assisting with the preparation of legal documents.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a personal assistant role;
- A fast thinker with a positive attitude and a friendly, open, approachable personality;
- Typing to a very high level of accuracy and speed;
- Excellent computer skills especially with Microsoft Office package;
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to multi-task and attention to detail;
- Experience with working under pressure and to tight deadlines;