Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Engineering Administrator. This is an opportunity to join Europe’s largest and fastest growing Low Fares Airline. This is an excellent chance to enhance your career and gain valuable “hands on” experience in a Dublin, London and NASDAQ listed company. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is not afraid of hard work and getting stuck into a challenging and rewarding role. Duties will include working with our current administrators to achieve:
- Responsible for compiling Service levels reports, performance reports and newsletters
- Vehicle defect report monitoring
- Assisting with Airport Identification applications, recruitment, and travel arrangements.
- Liaising with external parties and departments within Ryanair including finance, HR, 3rd party contractors to resolve queries
- Ongoing budget data review
- Ordering and control of Personal Protective Equipment for issue to staff.
- Preparation of daily / weekly management reports in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc projects allocated by the Line Managers
- Co-ordinating staff to attend training courses
- Co-ordinating annual appraisals for staff
- Roster and manpower inputs as required
- Microsoft OfficeProven Excel skills required
- Good Communication Skills
- Posistive attatitude
- Ability to travel unrestricted with the EU
- Proven record of working to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Ability to meet the criteria to hold an airside pass to work in restricted areas