Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 69 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 180 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry 86 million customers this year and has an outstanding 32-year safety record.
This role is based in our Dublin Office in Swords and reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Assist the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis with all areas.
- Ownership of the Groups financial forecasting models (rolling & 5 years plus).
- Liaising with key commercial & operational departments across the group in relation to annual budgets.
- Identify cost-efficiencies & savings.
- Monitor & analyse industry trends.
- Track competitor performance & developments.
- Management reporting.
- Ad-hoc duties & projects
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years relevant accounting and financial planning/modelling experience.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills are essential.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, talent for financial analysis, modelling and forecasting.
- Strong experience with SAP (or equivalent ERP), BI, Excel, a modelling tools, Word & PowerPoint is essential.
Competitive Salary & Airline Benefits