Hangar Manager B1 A-check Supervisor
Excel are currently recruiting for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at BRE Airport. You will be working on our client airline Ryanairs fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft doing 5 A-checks per week.
The position will offer a very competitive salary, comprehensive training and great opportunities for promotion as Ryanair prepares to grow its fleet to over 500 aircraft by 2024 and welcome the Boeing Max into the fleet.
You will lead a team of 10 technical staff.
Working as the A-check Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the line maintenance operation on the Ryanair fleet of Boeing 737-NG and Learjet 45 in Germany and will hold all company approvals as a B1 Engineer for:
- Engine High power run
- Engine CFM56-7 Borescope insp.
- Test flight following maintenance activities
- Dangerous good carriage qualification etc.
- Station Leader supporting stores and tooling requirements
- Special training on aircraft electrical systems Troubleshooting and defect rectification
- Applicants for certifying engineer positions should hold a PART 66 B1 license for at least 2 years on the Boeing 737-NG.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Good spoken & written English is essential.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced (preferably with A-check experience).
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work night shift
- Ability to meet the criteria to hold a airside pass to work in restricted areas