Tech Services CAMO Engineer
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Tech Services CAMO Engineer.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will join a team of experienced engineers to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of over 440 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft. You will also work on various projects as we prepare to introduce the Boeing Max to our fleet from early 2019.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services you will support the competent authority in performing ACAM inspections and monitor ACAM KPIs to ensure the effectiveness of ACAM team.
The Technical Services CAMO Engineer will work within the Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness Monitoring (ACAM) Team with the following responsibilities:
- Working with internal departments and maintenance organisations in root cause analysis and prevention plans for ACAM findings
- Identification of repeat findings and ensuring robust processes are put in place to address root cause
- Ensuring on-time closure of ACAM findings with the Competent Authority
- Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree or EASA Maintenance license
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an airline in a Quality Assurance, Tech Services or Maintenance role
- Understanding of EASA Part 145 & Part-M regulations
- Working knowledge of aircraft (airframe / engine) maintenance records and Technical Publications, ADs, SBs, AMM etc
- Detailed understanding of the ARC issuance and renewal process
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office products
- Support continued development of internal processes and procedures
- Attention to detail essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of the B737ng
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Software Programs [Word, Excel]
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.