B1 Licenced Engineer - East Midlands (EMA)
With a current fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft and plans to grow this to over 580 aircraft by 2024 including the introduction of the Boeing Max, SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at East Midlands Airport working in co-operation with their client airline, Ryanair.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
- Maintenance on Ryanair aircraft
- Hold a current EASA B1 Licence with 737 NG endorsement.
- Please send copy of Licence
- Line and Hangar experienced.
- Position based at EMA but must be willing to travel.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK