B2 Engineer - Dublin
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a B2 Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in one of our largest engineering bases in Dublin Airport.
With a current fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft and orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair's fleet will grow to 520 by 2024 making this a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career with Europes leading airline.
This key position is available to an enthusiastic B2 engineer on the Boeing 737-NG with a proven track record.
- Applicants for certifying engineers positions should hold a EASA Part 66 B2 license on the Boeing 737-800.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Line and Hangar experienced desirable
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy