Chief Financial Officer - Ryanair Sun
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
We are currently looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer who will be based at The Ryanair Sun Headquarters in Warsaw.
- Financial Reporting
- Audit & Taxation Compliance
- Revenue Reporting & Accounting
- Compliance with US GAAP & Polish accounting regulations
- Annual Report preparation
- Financial management projects
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years’ post qualification experience or equivalent.
- Strong personnel management skills with an ability to communicate effectively with senior management in other departments and group companies.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive forward the financial department to meet the information and financial demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Knowledge of the Polish aviation market would be an advantage.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of nominated Post Holder.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 12th April.