Employee/Industrial Relations Managers
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 new Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
In December, Ryanair announced that it will recognise Trade Unions. Ryanair are now looking to recruit a number of Employee/Industrial relations managers to lead these negotiations and deliver collective agreements with Trade Unions in 20 countries that meet our peoples needs, while maintaining Ryanair’s industry beating productivity and low fares model.
We are looking to hire expert negotiators with a demonstrable track record in leading and concluding negotiations on either side of the negotiating process in an IR/Union environment. You will play a key role in defining our employee relations strategy and how we interact with Trade Unions and Ryanair People.
- 3-5 Years employee/industrial relations experience.
- Expert negotiator with a demonstrable track record in leading and concluding negotiations on either side of the negotiating process in an IR/Union environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EU Employment Law.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to foster constructive relationships.