Junior Business Analyst - Data and Analytics Department
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
The RoleWe are looking for a BI Analyst to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation. The role will cross all the areas that BI work in: Marketing Technology, Data Warehousing, Reporting, Data Science and others. If you’re successful, you’re daily workload will involve meeting with the various departments within the business and making sure that the right projects are delivered on time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience in a Business Intelligence or similar team
- Experience in delivering multiple projects/ tasks in a dynamic environment
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Creating requirements/ user stories for projects/tasks that the Data team work on
- Experience of working in agile teams, responsive to changing business priorities
- Experience in dealing with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in an aviation/travel or digital/e-Commerce environment would be highly advantageous
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):· Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, Cloudera).· Java, Python, Scala, R· AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, Lambda, EMR, RedShift), Docker, Elastic Search, Kibana,)· MS SQL Server 2016· Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign· Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount