Airport / Customer Disruptions Agent - Weekend Shifts
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m guests p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 33 year safety record.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
The role of a Newskies agent is to assist ground operation, airports, call centres, finance etc to ensure smooth running of the Ryanair operations. The successful candidate will ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and providing feedback to airports/ground ops/training etc. We are very interested hearing from candidates who have a strong knowledge & background in Aviation.
This is weekend work only. The successful candidate will work a Friday – Monday. One 8 hour shift on the Friday. A 12 hour shift from 12pm – Midnight on both Saturday and Sunday. Final 8 hour shift on Monday. This is a permanent position and will be based in our Head Office in Swords, Co. Dublin. This position will report into the Newskies Helpdesk manager.
Newskies Helpdesk provides telephone & email support for all Ryanair European Airports and Call Centres. To provide this support agents are required to complete a range of duties some of which are outlined below:
- Liaise with Ground Operations / Training Department pertaining to Airport issues.
- Notify passengers of cancellation/ schedule changes by email and SMS
- Update of web notices on Ryanair.com
- Create and maintain all access to the Ryanair reservations system
- Liaise with systems department regarding any bugs and defects on Ryanair.com
- Support the Ryanair twitter and Facebook account when required
- General administration duties
- Previous experience in similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Airline/Airport experience would be a distinct advantage
- Must show a natural ability in problem solving.
- Must have a proactive approach to dealing with errors/complaints
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal and written skills
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible and be ability to work on your own initiative.
- Must be an energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company
- Must be flexible with working hours
- A second language would be a distinct advantage to any applicant.