Digital Optimisation Executive
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 116m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best digital experts Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
Your responsibilities as an Digital Optimisation Executive will include:
- Have an in-depth understanding of website and App trading performance and our KPIs across individual markets, customer segments, browsers, devices etc.
- Understand the varying behaviours and needs of our different customer segments across the website and App
- Ensure an excellent user experience by continuously searching for ways to improve our website and mobile customer journeys through UX, UI and merchandising improvements with objective of driving trade
- Manage and report on the improvements backlog
- Work closely with our UX and UI designers and Product team to ensure improvements are designed, developed and rolled out across our website and App, efficiently briefing these stakeholders on requirements
- Effectively communicate the results of these improvements to your colleagues and the wider stakeholder group, post release
- Keep abreast of our style guidelines and design libraries at all times
- As a member of the Optimisation team, you’ll also feed the AB test, segmentation and personalisation backlog with insight lead ideas which convert and you’ll also be involved in planning and building these activities using Adobe Target / Swrve.
- Conduct regular in-depth analysis of our website and App to identify and establish growth opportunities and ensure competitiveness, communicating meaningful insights and actionable data
- Effectively report trading limitations such as site availability, platform functionality or process issues to the relevant team for resolution or development
- Self-motivated and commercially minded
- Third level degree in a related field; ideally to Masters level
- 3+ years’ or more experience working on an ecommerce team in a fast-paced environment with experience CRO/merchandising tactics and applications
- Customer focused, with a key understanding of how to drive trade
- Trading mentality, able to work under pressure, drive results and evaluate success
- Naturally highly organised; with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A problem solver and an enthusiastic team contributor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to manage relationships with internal stakeholders, to achieve a specific outcome
- Experience in using Adobe Target is a very strong advantage
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience in Agile is an advantage