Wheels & Brake Mechanic Stansted
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting an Aircraft Wheels & Brake Mechanic. The position is based at our Hangar in Stansted Airport and you will be working in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe leading airline.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 200+ New Generation Boeing 737-800 Aircrafts.
- Mechanical maintenance experience required
- Aircraft maintenance an advantage
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Willing to work night shift
- Must have a full UK driving licence