Check Supervisor - Prestwick (PIK)
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the sole heavy aircraft maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of over 350 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Scotland.
PAMS is current recruiting for a Check Supervisor to be based in Prestwick.
Duties will include:
- Base Maintenance / Cat C final CRS certifying engineer.
- Authorization of high cost spares and control of the spares shortage list to ensure that all items are ordered.
- Support and assist the zone supervisors.
- Maintain a high quality standard of work for himself / herself and staff under their supervision.
- Ensuring that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulatory Authorities, the company MOE, Procedures and individual Personal Authorization Certificates.
- Completion of allocated tasks within pre-determined targets.
- Ensuring company regulations, discipline and working practices are adhered to by the manpower under their supervision.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensuring that the company Health and Safety Policy is adhered to in the areas of his / her responsibility.
- Ensuring aircraft documentation is completed accurately in all aspects in accordance with the Company Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Carrying out Line Maintenance duties when designated by the Hangar Manager / Supervisor.
- Responsible for effective utilization and improved efficiency of staff under his / her supervision.
- Carry out any other tasks as reasonably required by the Hangar Manager / Supervisor.
- Applicants must have a B1 license with a Boeing 737 – 800 type.
- C Licence is a distinct advantage.
- Extensive aircraft experience, preferably with some supervisory level.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.