Flight Deck Rostering Training Supervisor
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Flight Deck Rostering Supervisor.
The successful candidate will work as part of our Flight Operations team based in our Head Office in Dublin. Reporting to the Flight Deck Rostering Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee the supervision of The Pilot Rostering training team, manage performance and promote staff development & training
- Effective reporting on KPI’s to Management
- Ensuring that Deadlines are met
- Scheduling of pilot training activities including initial courses, upgrades and recurrent training.
- Compliance with FTLS, Company procedures and Pilot Base Agreements.
- Administration of training and flight crew records in accordance with applicable regulations
- Administration of training documentation data input and error elimination
- Ensure that scheduling processes are compliant with all industry regulations
- Conduct audits to verify adherence to standards and procedures
- Ensuring communications are responded to in agreed timeframes – Pilot Queries, telephone calls, Live chat and email.
- Interaction with other key departments – Crew Control, Operations, EMT Training, Recruitment, IT and Management Pilots.
- Strive for improvements to processes
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressure.
- Ability to motivate and lead team members
- Ability to listen to employees and pilots and resolve any issues with diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skill.
- Ability to solve problems in a quick and diligent manner.
- Must be team player and display a calm and confident approach to all tasks.
- Have a pleasant demeanour.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible attitude to work.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd March