Warehouse Operations Manager
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join our Finance department.
Based in our Dublin Office and reporting back to our Finance Manager - Inflight Sales you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day back-office operations for inflight sales on Ryanair's 450 plus aircraft fleet across our 86 bases.
- Management of our daily operational issues on loading of aircraft with product for sale on board.
- Performance management of outsoucred service providers to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- Preparation of load bearing documentation.
- Communication with all outsourced catering companies across our network on all operating issues.
- Management of catering equipment stock levels.
- Assistance in management of catering security audits.
- Stock discrepancy investigations.
- Reporting on KPIs on operational performance.
- Adhoc duties
Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.