Assistant Maintenance Controller - Dublin
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Assistant Maintenance Controller to join our team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, you will work as part of a team of experienced engineers with responsibility for providing support to our fleet of over 420 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft across 87 bases.
As we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 and the introduction of the Boeing Max 200 in 2024 this is an excellent opportunity to work in Europes leading airline and gain experience in:
- Assisting in the recovery and repair of AOG aircraft.
- Ensuring that the fleet aircraft are based in the correct locations for operational and engineering requirements.
- Technical, logistical and administration support to Maintenance controller.
- Assistancing in the efficient rectification of aircraft defects.
- EASA 145 / Jar 145 Approval (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in Maintenance Control environment (preferred but not essential)
- 5 years experience in aircraft maintenance preferably on B737
- Willingness to work shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
Closing Date: 2nd March