Finance QA Engineer
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
Reporting to the QA manager, you will take direction from your QA lead, define, estimate duration and execute test cases against the software under test.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a qualification in a technical discipline (e.g. BSc in CS, IT or Physics) alternative qualifications such as a post graduate masters with an IT focus or a technical qualification from a recognised PLC with the relevant work experience might also be considered.
Previous experience testing SAP, Financial platforms, high availability platforms or ERP systems, in industries such as Airlines, Insurance, Fin Tech or Gaming. Candidates should express a desire to progress along the QA career path on either the technical or team leadership route. Strict attention to detail and a good eye for interface and API anomalies are essential qualities for any prospective candidates.
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and adapting quickly to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a capacity for problem definition and analysis with an ability to present issues in a way that the development team can interpret into solutions in the application
Applicants will be expected to have past experience with some or all of the following:
- Exposure & knowledge of TDD or BDD development & test methods
- ISTQB Certified would be an advantage
- Background in Financial Systems such as
- ERP (SAP an advantage)
- Treasury Management System (Salmon an advantage)
- Knowledge of Workflow applications
- Knowledge of Basic accounting, (GL’s , Debit’s, Credit’s , cost centres)
- Understanding of SOX, GDPR would be an advantage
- Experience in Java or .NET development environments
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby would be useful
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Past experience with the Atlassian application stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash)
- Previous experience with test asset management tools such as
- TestRail, Zephyr, HP ALM or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Flight tickets discount