Customer Care Claims Coordinator
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Claims Coordinator for to manage, filter, and distribute the claims coming into our Custoemr Care Legal department. Reporting to the Customer Care Team Lead, this permanent position is based in our Swords HQ.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
- Providing direct support to the Customer Service Solicitors and Team Leader, allowing the team to operate with optimum efficiency.
- Liaising with external lawyers and regulatory bodies in coordinating the receipt of incoming claims.
- Assisting with existing and upcoming projects within the department, as and when required
- Distributing new claims/cases in a time sensitive manner
- Managing the Alternative Dispute Resolution portals in different jurisdictions
- Approving and reconciling invoices for external lawyers
- Monitoring team workload and productivity and assisting in the preparation of weekly reports.
- Ability to collect data trends and prepare reports, as and when required.
- Arranging monthly team meetings.
- Keeping up to date records of “know-how” and contact information.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a highly organised and coordinating function
- Interest in expanding knowledge of aviation legislation relating to passenger claims
- Knowledge of German/Spanish/Italian or other European language would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to use a high degree of self-management
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexibility in managing workload
- Ability to work in a team
- Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint