Aircraft Maintenance Technician
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting for a full time Aircraft Maintenance Technician to be based in the Engineering Training department based in London Stansted.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 74 bases, connecting 195 destinations in 31 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 104m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
The successful candidate will work on a permanent contract working five days per week at our Stansted Training Centre reporting to the Engineering Training Operations Manager & Training Facilities Manager.
- Day to day maintenance and servicing of the training facility including the training modules and equipment to ensure all systems are functional and operational to support instructional delivery of training within the Training Centre.
- Day to day cleaning of the equipment & facility and to maintain the required training standards
- Development of Engineering Training Projects as designated by the Training Manager
- Must have basic engineering mechanical experience, limited training will be provided to meet our requirements.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Some aircraft experience would be an advantage
- A full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage
- Flexible approach to working in a changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the UK and EU