Customer Service Supervisor
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 100 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Continuous monitoring and assessment of the Operational performance scorecard, and driving analytical insights around impacts from People, Processes and Policies.
- Initiate/Lead/Support operational improvement projects from initiation to closure and ensure regular communication on the project progress alongside the results.
- Understand and evaluate the impact of upcoming policy/product/process changes on the Operation and support on the creation of action plans to implement these changes effectively with your team.
- Communicate regularly with key business stakeholders – including daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business reporting against the department scorecard.
- Recommend new and/or improved, SOP’s that support the staff’s effective execution of their day job
- Develop effective working relationships with peers in legal & customer service.
- Independent problem solving and decision making.
- Generate new ideas and solutions and feedback to drive change
- Learn quickly, enjoy working independently and have the proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Managing the absence/timekeeping for the legal team
- Completing bi-weekly 1:1 meeting with the legal team
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer service environment, preferably with exposure to working in cross functional teams or projects.
- Experience in People Management or Operational Management is essential.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth in use and application of analytics principles, tools and methodologies (quantitative & qualitative).
- Displays thorough understanding of Ryanair’s relevant business areas, legal, Customer service, GOPs etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills with an ability to tailor approach to the different levels in the organization.
- A proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently and under pressure in a busy environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of Micro-strategy reporting.