B2 Engineer - Kaunas (KUN)
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function at Kaunas Airport. This is a great opportunity to join a new dynamic company. KAMS is now inviting applications for a B2 Engineer position, with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our base in Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Day and night shifts
- 5 on / 2 off
- C – Checks
- All other hangar duties
- Must hold EASA B2 Licence with 737 NG endorsed
- Must be able to travel within the EU
- Will be required to trouble shoot and rectify B2 defects
- Willing to travel
- Must have a flexible working attitude
- Shift work – nights
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy.