Technical Services Graduate Structures Engineer - Dublin
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Graduate Structures Engineer to join our Technical Services department.
The successful candidate will be based in our office in Dublin.
The Graduate Structures Engineer will be responsible for the provision of structures support services for Ryanair.
The principal duty is to provide Tech Services Structures support to Ryanair Base and Line Engineering, and will include the following
- Review of structural reports of damage found during checks or as a result of operational induced damage (bird strikes etc.).
- Carry out damage assessment and determination of best course of action for rectification.
- Development of possible repair based on available equipment/spares and resources and fleet requirements (including NTO for ferry flights if required).
- Liaise with Boeing Service Engineering on getting timely approval of repair.
- Follow-up on establishment of inspections for continuing airworthiness requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of the highest standard of records for structures repairs for compliance with EASA, IAA, Leasing requirements and the support of sale and return of aircraft.
- Assist as design engineer in Ryanair’s EASA Part 21 DOA.
- Liaise with Boeing Engineering in continuous development of SRM repairs.
The ideal person will be an aeronautical or mechanical graduate engineer with at least a first class or higher second class honours degree.