Chief Engineer - Ryanair Sun
We are currently looking to recruit a Chief Engineer who will be based at The Ryanair Sun Headquarters in Warsaw.
Reporting to the CEO or nominated deputy, The Chief Engineer will take responsibility for all aircraft engineering activity, including line and heavy maintenance, and will be responsible for ensuring the engineering department delivers the highest levels of safety and reliability. In addition, they will also ensure the human resources and facilities are put in place to meet the demands of the airline as it continues to grow over the coming years and ensure the provision of all manuals under his or her responsibility are up to date and acceptable to the Polish CAA
- Will be able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge, commercial and organisational skills.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a senior managerial role within Engineering in a large modern aircraft organisation.
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of nominated Post holder.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 12th April.