SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for a GRAD Engineer to be based in ITALY but not only.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Reporting directly to the Line Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Line maintenance Manager Maintenance with the management of the fleet
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Ad-hoc projects
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- The ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
Start Date: ASAP