Operations Control Technical Analyst
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Operations Control Technical Analyst to work as part of our Operations team team.
Based within our Head Office in Dublin, the successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for ensuring the industry leading performance of our operation on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to users of Flight Ops IT Systems
- Dealing with application support from external IT system suppliers
- Supporting/developing in-house systems with Ryanair Labs
- Finding improvements in current systems and business processes
- Supporting the administration of Ryanair EFB system
- Air Traffic Managment related project work under the Single European Sky initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of latest web technologies
- Good understanding of programming and/or application development.
- Data analysis / manipulation
- Knowledge of Airline IT systems advantageous
- Knowledge of ATM/SES advantageous
A high degree of flexibility will be required and the successful candidate should possess:
- The ability to hold a Dublin Airport Airside ID
- The ability to work and communicate effectively under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and strong outgoing personality