HR Manager - Germany
Excel Aviation is currently recruiting for a HR manager to join their engineering team working with their client airline, Ryanair.
As Ryanair prepares to grow its fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 and with expansion plans for German bases, the successful candidate will work closely with our local team to originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The HR Manager role includes:
- Overall management of the HR function
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Full involvement in Disciplinary and Grievance investigations
- Personnel Administration (contracts of employment, letters etc)
- Management Reports
- Internal communications
- Additional duties of supporting function
- Liaising with our client airlines HR department
- Excellent English and fluent German
- Must be flexible
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of German employment law
- Ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of processes and procedures
- Ability to seek and find solutions swiftly
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!