Senior Manager - Service Design
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Product Design team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of Europe’s biggest consumer & travel brands, in a fast paced and challenging environment. From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art head office here in Dublin, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We’re looking for bright, talented and enthusiastic people who love design & and are focused on delivering a great UX.
As Manager of Service Design you are responsible for designing new customer service processes along with improving our existing processes. You will be an expert on the customer experience and you will work with various teams both in Customer Services and the Business Unit to improve quality, automation and efficiency. You will report to the Senior Director of Service.
- Support strategy development and leads implementation of new initiatives and operations.
- Responsible for developing and implementing with key stakeholders the digital customer service improvement roadmap
- Use a broad and deep understanding of concepts to develop solutions to problems and critical issues.
- Responsible for working on activities that are related to emerging and critical business need.
- Working on problems that may have significant impact on business success while also taking on challenges that address future business needs.
- Lead the automation and contact reduction plan
- Contributes and generates new ideas to support the overall area or business.
- Ability to manage the most complex and critical problems/projects.
- By having a highly specialised level of business acumen, you will have the ability to identify, establish and introduce best practice by having a good understanding of the bigger picture and what drives company strategy.
- Establish relationships with other managers throughout the organisation to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on impacts of process, policy and product changes.
- Have the ability to reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Travel to various Ryanair and outsource partner locations as required.
- BA/BS in an appropriate field is required and MBA a plus.
- Qualified candidates should have 5+ years experience at a Management level, 2+ years of this within a Customer Experience/service environment.
- Experience in delivering strategic solutions, organizational development, process reengineering is essential.
- A local and global business perspective.
- A successful track record in leading projects
- Results focussed driven individual is a must.
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Effective balance of strategic vision and tactical execution.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, senior executives and other teams.
- Excellent Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Available to Travel (approximately 50% of time, mainly within the EU)