B1 Lead Mechanic - Prestwick (PIK)
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the sole heavy aircraft maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of over 350 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Scotland.
PAMS is current recruiting for a B1 Lead mechanic to be based in Prestwick.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of manpower.
- Allocation and prioritisation of tasks and management of technical jobs.
- Ordering A/C spares.
- Organising and evaluating repairs.
- Assisting the zone supervisors.
- Ensuring work documentation is completed correctly in accordance with maintenance and company procedures.
- Ensuring that company regulations and instructions are enforced.
- Ensuring the work area and environment are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Supervising apprentices and trainee mechanics.
- Any other duties as assigned by management / supervisor.
- Must be in a current Mech 1 position.
- Extensive aircraft maintenance experience, ideally on B737-800.
- Good knowledge and experience of AMOS.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as and when required.
- Previous experience of supervising / managing a team would be an advantage.