Head of Training - Ryanair Sun
HEAD OF TRAINING
We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Training who will be based at The Ryanair Sun Headquarters in Warsaw.
Reporting to the CEO or nominated Deputy, The Head of Training will be responsible for ensuring that training for both Pilots and Cabin crew is of the highest possible standard and in accordance with EASA requirements.
- Provide standardised training throughout Ryanair Sun.
- Ensure the organisation meets its regulatory compliance.
- Provide training and course content
- Ensure the provision of all manuals and courseware associated with training courses under his or her responsibility are up to date and acceptable to the Polish CAA.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a training capacity
- Type rated on Boeing 737 NG Aircraft
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of nominated Post Holder.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 12th April.