Flight Operations Assistant - Stansted
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Product Design team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of Europe’s biggest consumer & travel brands, in a fast paced and challenging environment. From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art head office here in Dublin, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We’re looking for bright, talented and enthusiastic people who love design & and are focused on delivering a great UX.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an assistant to join their Flight Operations team.The successful candidate will be based in Stansted Airport and will work as part of a small team in the Flight Operations department.
Closing date: Monday 18th Sept
- Provide administrative support to the Base Captain STN.
- Monitor and maintain STN crewroom ‘fit for purpose’ including ordering supplies and checking equipment , notice boards etc
- Follow up and report on STN flight crew delays
- Assist Crew Control as required
- Ensure punctuality of STN Based aircraft, particularly first wave.
- Assist Rostering as required.
- Coordinate and book all pilot accommodation
- Assist FOPS management with administrative duties as required
- Monitor and report on pilots absence throughout the network.
- Follow up on crew absences (network-wide)
- Proven Administration Skills
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Windows Literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Previous flight operations experience would be a distinct advantage