C# Developer - Spain
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Madrid, Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we have opened an new office in the heart of Madrid City Center.
We are currently looking for C# developers with strong experience in TDD and DDD willing to relocate to Madrid, Spain. We will assist with the visa application where applicable.
Are you looking for a job to take your career to the next level?
We are currently building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers where software craftsmanship is core. We are recruiting for an exciting new green field large enterprise application. The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques, continuous delivery and fully automated cloud based infrastructure as code.
We also employ a number of XP practices including strict TDD and regular pair programming.
- Develop high quality, well-factored code across the full stack following Test Driven Development
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience or a strong desire to work with TDD (test driven development).
- Following the Red, Green, Refactor steps, with the goal of grow the solution design through tests
- Want to work in a project where agile, DevOps, CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) are taken seriously
- Good agile knowledge
- Fluent in English
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) or Microservices
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or Entity Framework
- XAML experience