Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Scheduling Analyst to join their Commercial Department.
Based in our Head Office in Swords, Dublin the successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for planning our Flight Schedules.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 117m customers p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 350 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315 Boeing 737’s on order.
Reporting to the Director of Schedule Development, you will be responsible for:
- Integration of new aircraft deliveries into the network.
- Management of slot portfolios at a number of airports
- On-going management of relationships with airports
- Analysis of schedule efficiency
- Resolving ad-hoc queries
- Ability to solve multi-dimensional problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Fluent in English
- Production planning experience or equivalent an advantage
- Third level qualification an advantage
- Systems literate