Flight Simulator Engineering - Maintenance Planner
East Midlands Training (operating on behalf of Ryanair) currently operate 9 full flight and 7 fixed based flight simulators in locations across Europe. There are plans to install additional simulators over the next 5 years and as part of this growth, a Maintenance Planner is required. The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for monitoring and planning of maintenance for all Flight Simulators. Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the successful candidate can be based in Ireland or the UK. You will be responsible for:
- Monitor status of deferred defects and provide regular reports to management.
- Ensure that all requirements resources (manpower / spares / tooling) are in place and ensure that defects are closed in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that QTGs are run on schedule.
- Ensure that scheduled maintenance is planned and performed on time.
- Assist Management with the planning of initial and annual evaluations performed by the Aviation Authority.
- Ensure that software configuration of simulators is kept in line with the aircraft fleet.
- Ensure that modifications and upgrades are planned and coordinated as necessary.
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and build good working relationships with Management and Engineers.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- Excellent organisation skills.