B-1 Licensed Engineer Madrid (MAD)
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Europe’s leading Airlines in their state of the art facilities on a modern fleet of Aircraft.
Ryanair Technics operated by J C Aircraft Maintenance, is inviting applications for B1 Engineers to join and play a key role in providing Engineering support and development on our fleet of Boeing 737-800 Aircraft.
Successful candidates will gain unrivalled experience in the following areas:
- Line maintenance
- Engine runs idle/high power
- Engine Borescopes
- Fan Lubes
- Replacement up to and including engine and APU
- Landing Gear Seal Change
The successful candidate will be based at Ryanairs Engineering facilities in Spain’s two major Cities; Madrid and Barcelona. Both cities offering its inhabitants a vibrant modern lifestyle built around world famous Universities, Museums, Historical attractions and the finest cuisine; all accompanied by the warm and friendly people of Spain.
- Maintenance on Ryanair aircraft at Madrid and Barcelona International Airports
- Line Maintenance and completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Ryanairs fleet of Being 737-800 aircraft
- Applicants for certifying engineer positions should hold a JAR 66 B1 license on the Boeing 737-800.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
- Ability to meet the criteria to hold a airside pass to work in restricted areas