Aircraft Engineer - Germany
Are you looking for an engineering position that offers a competitive salary, comprehensive training and great opportunities for promotion?
Then why not apply for an engineering position to work on Ryanair 737-800 series aircraft delivered through our professional engineering service providers? To provide engineering support to our client Ryanair, Excel Aviation, is now inviting applications for B1 and Cat A Engineers and Mechanics preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our clients bases throughout Germany.
With a current fleet of over 360 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft and firm orders to grow the fleet to over 500 aircraft by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing 737-MAX, this is an excellent opportunity for Engineers to work with Europes leading airline on the youngest fleet in the industry.
With modern facilities and unrivalled promotional opportunities, we currently have vacancies in the following locations:
- Bremen - BRE
- Berlin Schönefeld - SXF
- Baden Baden - FKB
- Cologne - CGN
- Niederrhein - NRN
- Frankfurt - FRA
- Hamburg - HAM
Applications for certified engineering positions should hold an EASA Part 66 B1 Licence preferable with a type - rating on the Boeing 737 NG:
- Applicants must hold an E.U. passport with no restrictions
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Hanger and/or line experience
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work on a shift including nights and weekends